Rules of Play
The one hard-fast rule that is an absolute must is that you have endless amounts of fun around the course!
There are, however, also some key points that we would like you to note, whilst playing the Moby Adventure Golf course
- You must be over 14 years of age to play the course on your own. All players under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- There are times when the Moby Adventure Golf course is not supervised by a Golf Kingdom member of staff – mainly term-time Monday-Friday. During these times, all players must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by a adult.
- The maximum group size is 5 players per group.
- For the safety of all, please ensure that you stand to the front of the person putting, NOT behind or to the side.
- Hit the ball with control. Flying balls can cause injury and get lost.
- After each person in the group has plated their first putt, the nearest to the hole finishes their hole before the next person plays.
- In order to ensure that the Pace of Play is maintained, please keep up with the group ahead.
- If the ball finishes outside the putting area, it must be replaced at the point of exit with one penalty stroke.
- If the ball finishes against an obstacle or against the side of the putting area, the ball may be moved one club length but not nearer the hole.
- Please remain on the paths and walkways as you walk around the course.
- Please refrain from climbing on the rocks.
- Please do not enter the lagoon or any water area situated around the course.
- Please refrain from smoking on the course. No alcohol is permitted on the course.
And finally, Laughter – Yes! Shrieks – Yes! Loads of Fun – Yes! Foul Language & Rudeness - NO!
The management team regularly walk the site on a daily basis.
Anyone considered disruptive to the enjoyment of others, under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave the facility with no refund.